Interim report Q3: Intensified measures to improve profitability and take advantage of business opportunities in a weaker market climate
July – September 2023
- Net sales decreased by 7 % and amounted to SEK 820 (885) million
- Organic growth amounted to -15 (29) %
- Adjusted EBIT amounted to SEK 17 (69) million with a margin of 2.1 (7.8) %
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -98 (69) million
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution amounted to SEK -0.40 (0.74)
– We can conclude that the activity in housing construction remained at a very low level during the third quarter which has also resulted in delays in projects related to local infrastructure, such as new blocks, access roads, and other community development, which are affecting our operations. Overall, the financial performance in the quarter was not satisfactory and we have implemented additional measures to improve profitability both in the short and long term. As a strategic partner and a leading player in the Nordic region, we have a strong position in the market and are well positioned to capitalize on business opportunities even in a weaker market climate, says Andreas Christoffersson, CEO of Nordisk Bergteknik AB
The interim report is attached in its entirety to this press release and on the company’s website: https://nordiskbergteknik.se/en/investors/reports-and-presentations/
A presentation and a recorded video where the company's CEO and CFO comment on the report will be available on the company's website: https://nordiskbergteknik.se/en/investors/reports-and-presentations/
This is information that Nordisk Bergteknik AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted, through the care of the contact persons below, for publication on 2 November 2023 at 07:45 CET.
For further information, contact:
Andreas Christoffersson, CEO, +46 70-621 19 28, email@example.com
Johan Lundqvist, CFO, +46 76-392 71 21, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nordisk Bergteknik
Nordisk Bergteknik has a clear growth strategy with the objective to contribute to the development of a future sustainable society. Our companies are specialists within rock handling and foundation solutions, and through compassion and skill they are able to combine demand with the surrounding natural conditions. To be involved at an early stage in building modern societal functions is our everyday life, our home ground and our future.