Board of Directors
Mats O Paulsson
Chairman of the board
- Interim CEO of Eleda Acquisition AB.
- Previously CEO of BTH Bygg AB, CEO of GDL Transport AB, CEO of Bravida AB, CEO of Strabag Scandinavia AB, CEO of Peab Industri AB, Deputy CEO of Peab Industri AB, CEO of Swerock AB, CEO of AB Sydsten and various managerial roles within Skanska AB.
- Previously CEO of the Sixth Swedish National Pension Fund and Bure Equity AB, CFO at Volvo, CEO Volvo Norway AS.
- Founding Partner of Pegroco.
- Founder and CEO of Pålab since 2003.
- Over 30 years of industry experience starting of within the project and construction industry for district heating in the late 1980’s and moving into piling and foundation solutions in the early 1990’s.
- Founder of Norrbottens Bergteknik in 1991.
- Over 57 years of industry experience.
- Started off in 1965 with blasting and drilling together with his father in the northern parts of Sweden and continued as an entrepreneur ever since.
Pegroco Invest AB, Board member
- Previously Board member of Diakrit Int. Ltd., Scandinavian Air Ambulance, Bilisten AB, Skummeslövsgården, Priority Aero Maintenance.
- Over 44 years of industry experience and various positions within Vestfold including CEO as well as drilling and blasting.
- Holds certificates for both blasting and blasting management.